Friday, July 26, 2013

Mob Storms A Church In Sri Lanka

Mob Storms A Church In Sri Lanka: "One of the things which constantly amazes me about persecuted Christians, is all that they endure to do the things that I take for granted. As I attend church, I listen to the message and focus on what God is teaching me through the sermon. Afterwards, I make lunch plans and leave my church, never worrying about my security.

However, my brothers and sisters in countries like Sri Lanka are experiencing increased acts of persecution, especially at their churches. Christians in Sri Lanka wonder if they could be attacked for faith, while I enjoy fellowshipping with members of my church. The parallel is astounding.

The following is a story about a church in Sri Lanka, attacked by an angry mob. Take a moment to read their story and to pray for these brothers and sisters."



Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment